Welcome to this e-learning ‘Designing an Online Course’. In 45 minutes I am going to teach you the basics of designing your online course. The focus of this e-learning is defining your target group and online didactics, including little steps towards ICT and tools.
When I designed this e-learning I imagined you, the online student, as a lecturer in higher education. You have quite some experience as a lecturer and out of necessity you are now teaching online. Having taken the first steps in online teaching, you are now looking for more structure in your lessons and for a future proof course design.
What does this e-learning offer you?
- A compact and practical e-learning.
- Knowledge and assignments which you can immediately use.
- Feedback by email on your target group description.
The following topics are covered:
- The roles and mindset of a successful online teacher
- Insight into your target audience
- Conceptual thinking with the SUCCESS formula
- Design steps from vision to exam.
Buy and log in
Would you like to sign up for this e-learning? Click below on ‘Schrijf je in’. The order will then be placed in the shopping cart at the top of the page. Go to the shopping cart and buy the e-learning there. If you would like an invoice, leave your address details and you will receive the invoice in the mail. Don’t want an invoice? Then address details are optional.
You will be creating an account while ordering. If you come back later to follow the e-learning, you can log in and continue where you left off.